When looking for a place to rent or share in Ireland, especially if you want to rent in Dublin, you need to be prepared. Before looking for a place make sure that you are ready to provide general information about yourself.
Requirements to rent in Dublin
Before visiting a place to rent in Dublin (or anywhere in Ireland by the way), we strongly recommend you to prepare the following documents. They are generally asked by landlords and real estate agents:
- Proof of identity (copy of your ID or your passport).
- PPS number.
- Proof of income.
- Current employer references including salary amount.
- Current landlord reference.
- Bank reference (Irish bank account required, for rent payments via Standing order).
- One-month deposit + the first month of rent; we recommend you to have this money immediately available.
There is now a significant demand in the residential rental market and a limited offer. Even if you are fully ready it can be quite hard to stand out and to be the one renting a good place.
To make yourself more attractive for landlords and real estate agencies, you can create your profile on PowerTiz.com.
To do so, you simply need to sign up (you can even sign up in one second using you Facebook or Google account) and go to your profile settings.
- There you can add any information about yourself that you want to share with your future landlord.
- You can also request a reference from your friends, relatives, current or previous landlords, employer, etc. by sending them in one click a request from PowerTiz.
All references from them will be displayed on your personal profile page and you can share it with potential landlords and estate agencies! That will help them know you better and make you look more attractive to them.
Share this article with your friends who are looking for a place to rent or to share. It will help them find a new home faster.
Visit PowerTiz and create your profile right now 😀